LOVE THESE PICS of our Senior Collection!!!! (((Top!))) Thanks museonfashion blog!
Mix & Matching + Statement Jewelry
These two collections were some of the most colorfull and fun at Academy of Art’s graduation fashion show. They were collections of layers; layers of pieces, and layers of colors and textures.
Rachel Sansom and Chelsea Levinson collaborated on a collection of knitwear and printed garments inspired by the colors of David Hockney’s paintings and Psychedelia (See top pictures).
The bottom images are from Kim Tran’s collection, who collaborated with jewelry designer Orly Ruaimi. This collection is in the line of the last Marc Jacobs’ and Cratures of the Wind 2012 fall shows, where embellishments and the mixture of patterns and light & thick, or matte & shinny textures like leather, plastic, wools and silks, ads to the overall urban-nomads looks. Tran’s clothes were inpired by Little Edie of Grey Gardens’ style, while the jewelry and accessories was an expression of “the underlining structure of life.”
It all had had a little bit of vintage, and a new idea of beauty and embellishment.
Photos by Laura Acosta
- mealucky13 reblogged this from keemtrns11
- fosn reblogged this from museonfashion
- keemtrns11 reblogged this from museonfashion and added:
- keemtrns11 likes this
- untilthemartiansarrive reblogged this from museonfashion
- untilthemartiansarrive likes this
- norlytho likes this
- norlytho reblogged this from museonfashion and added:
- museonfashion posted this